Luogo di lavoro:Roma
Nome filiale:S&M EXPERIS ROMA
Numero di candidati ricercati:1
Settore: Sales & Marketing
Azienda: Importante realtà internazionale appartenente al comparto Servizi.
For Our Client, an important Company primarily active in the field of Tourism, we are looking for a Guide Support.
Reporting to the Head of Guides, the Guide Support implements the guide strategy within the city or cities under his/her responibility. The GS is responsible for assisting and supporting guides throughout the main processes involved in their professional life within the Company: Hiring, Training, Performance. The GS handles daily communication with all guides both inbound and outbound, follows up in case of general issues and evaluates their behaviors and performances, reporting anomalies to upper management whenever necessary.
- Organizes Hiring events whenever necessary, to reach previously communicated hiring goals
- Organizes Training events to ensure maximum guide performance and quality, as per previously communicated city strategy
- Ensures excellent quality is delivered on all tours
- Handles daily guide-related issues on the field by email and phone, being available for support on weekends/evenings in case of emergency
- Ensures regular inspections at meeting points and tour evaluations
- Sends out official procedures, reminders and communications to all guides
- Keeps a good and long-term relationship with all guides and coordinators
- Follows up with the guides when requested and needed
- Handles email complaints, special requests
- Handles reports necessary to the upkeep of internal performance such as meeting point reports, stand by guide reports, switches reports
- Assigns VIPs to the best guide possible and inform guide, coordinator and scheduling
- Approves and sends expenses, extra payments, reimbursements, bonuses to Finance at the end of each month
- Organizes and holds recruitment days
- Identifies trainers and organizes all necessary steps to ensure new and existing guides are properly trained to run tours (dedicated trainings, shadow tours, workshops)
- Holds guide meetings, presentations and inductions
- Collects negative reviews and important info from guides updating the manager
- Updates and sends to Guide Team and GuideMan the official Viator / Vip /CW Rep list twice a year
- Updates guide related documentation with current company procedures
- Supports the Guide Team in seasonal activities or events in different cities, whenever needed
- Availability to travel within Italy (50/70 )
Experis è una compagnia eticamente responsabile. Il servizio è gratuito. I candidati ambosessi (L.903/77 - D.Lgs. n.198/2006) sono invitati a leggere l'informativa Privacy su www.experis.it Aut. Min. Prot. N. 1116 - SG - del 26/11/04.
Codice annuncio: NT000EB2EA