DFS, travel retail division of luxury giant LVMH, will open a new Department Store specialized in retail sales of luxury primary brands in the heart of Venice.
DFS Department Store will be the first of its type in Europe and will be located in the prestigious Fondaco Dei Tedeschi. With its 8000 square meters, the new Department Store will become a benchmark for worldwide luxury market and for cultural life in Venice.
As the first job agency in Italy (Aut. Min. 26/11/04 Prot. N.1101-SG), Gi Group will partner with DFS through its Fashion & Luxury Division specialized in recruitment of luxury retail profiles, for placement of experienced sales assistant.
For this unique project in the Luxury world, Gi Group and DFS are looking for:
50 SALES ASSISTANTS FULL TIME and PART TIME
Sales Assistant Job Responsibilities and Duties:
- Welcoming and assisting clients, keeping an high level of customer service in compliance with company standards for each product category (RTW, Shoes, Leather Goods, Watches & Jewels)
- Knowledge of sector and products
- Managing store image and visual in respect of company standards
- Supporting the achievement of the Sales Target
- Working in team
Sales Assistant Skills and Qualifications
- High school diploma or equivalent Titles
- At least 6 months of experience in Customer Assistance or Consultancy, preferably in Luxury sector
- High focus in Customer Service and Assistance Selling
- Good English level, knowledge of a third language will be highly appreciated (Mandarin Chinese, Russian, Arabic, Japanese, European Languages...)
- Passion for the luxury sector and the job
- Excellent communicational and relational skills
- Predisposition for working in a team
- Outlook with attention to details and appropriate to the context
Work Place: Venice, City Center - Fondaco dei Tedeschi
Work Hours: Full Time or Part Time, on shifts, from Monday to Sunday. Availability and flexibility will be requested for working in weekends and on evening shifts.
Contract Type: Open-ended contract with direct hiring at DFS
Sending CV with photo will be highly appreciated.
This Job Offer is intended to male and female, in compliance with D.Lgs. 198/2006.
Codice annuncio: NT0007D50A