SKF works to reduce friction, make things run faster, longer, cleaner and more safely. Doing this in the most effective, productive and sustainable way has made the SKF Group a leading global supplier of products, solutions and services within rolling bearings, seals, mechatronics, services and lubrication systems. Services include technical support, maintenance services, condition monitoring, asset efficiency optimization, engineering consultancy and training.
Looking for new and exciting challenges? You have come to the right place, because we have plenty. As a Global Graduate at SKF, you will have the opportunity to get involved with, and solve challenges in a wide range of applications. Whether you want to make the world more sustainable, find innovative solutions for businesses or be at the forefront of technological change, SKF is the place for you. Together with 46,000 colleagues around the world, you can help make a lasting difference. Here, you can be sure to develop both professionally and personally, as well as meet many other inspirational and motivated individuals. We want to bring out the best in you – and you to bring out the best in us!
Global Graduate Programme
The SKF Global Graduate Programme targets talented Graduates with a demonstrated entrepreneurial and innovative mindset who have the potential of becoming our future leaders. This global programme is an opportunity for you as a recent Graduate to gain practical experience and insight into the SKF business world and to develop tools for your future career.
Through three rotations during 18 months, with at least one abroad, you will get a broad experience from various SKF business areas. The introduction month and the three gatherings with the team of international graduates will provide extensive training within leadership and project management and the foundation of an international SKF network. By working globally and cross-functionally with actual projects, you have every opportunity to develop your professional, leadership and self-management skills, something that your personal mentor from SKF Business Consulting also will support you with.
We are looking for sharp minds that have a drive to take initiatives and make a difference. You are a natural leader with a business oriented and consultative approach. You demonstrate high integrity and have a global mind-set, with the experiences and skills to collaborate within various cultural contexts. You actively seek new opportunities and ways to challenge yourself and you see opportunities where others don’t. Upon completion of the programme, you will have the skills to drive global projects and have a solid platform to leverage a career with SKF.
· An 18 month learning experience and a permanent employment
· Extensive Project Management and Leadership trainings and experience
· The opportunity to manage real projects in a global environment
· International experiences
· Mentoring from an experienced business consultant in SKF
· The opportunity to build a global SKF network
· An international team of fantastic SKF Graduates and alumni
· Master Degree or equivalent within engineering in combination with extracurricular activities
· Demonstrated entrepreneurial and innovative mind-set or/and experience
· International and cross culture experiences · Preferably 0 - 2 years of working experience post Masters graduation
· English working proficiency, Italian and preferably one more language Prerequisites · You must have completed your Masters studies before the programme starts in September 2019
· You must be able to start latest 2nd September, 2019
· You must have a permanent working permit in the applicable country
· You must be available for interviews and assessments during next months.
Job Opportunities: 2
Location: Varese and near Turin
Codice annuncio: NT00191476