Luogo di lavoro:Città Metropolitana di Milano
Nome filiale:S&M EXPERIS ROMA
Numero di candidati ricercati:1
Settore: ICT & Telco
Azienda: Our client is a multinational company working on Cloud Marketing technologies.
We are looking for a Customer Success Manager to be responsible for achieving retention goals and assigned strategic account management objectives for the company's clients.
Tasks will include:
- Onboard accounts including introductions to the technology, training and process integration
- Establish productive, professional relationships with key users and decision makers in assigned customer accounts
- You strategize to secure executive visibility of business results
- Understand customers' business and objectives, thereby ensuring customers are successful and generate enormous tangible business value using our technology
- Proactively assess, clarify, and validate customer needs and expectations on an ongoing basis to ensure the highest satisfaction
- Understand and explain technical requirements, linguistic and statistical concepts
- Coordinate the involvement of internal resources, including support, service, and management resources, in order to meet account performance objectives and customers' expectations
- Assist product development by understanding and communicating customers' concerns, challenges and the interaction of different processes within their organization.
- Proactively lead account planning process that develop performance objectives, financial targets, and critical milestones for the duration of the contract.
- Ensure renewal of account contracts and promote new expansion opportunities within the account
- Engage with the product team to translate customer feedback into product requirements.
- Passion about the customer experience and vow to be their advocate
- You prioritize ruthlessly to maximize the effectiveness of your time.
- Enthusiastically represent technology and solutions
- 2-5 years' experience working in the account management / success function in a technology based company. Digital marketing is preferred.
- An understanding of one or more of the following verticals: financial services, retail, travel and leisure, and telco
- You enjoy working with amazing companies as clients
- Familiarity with email marketing services and/or Facebook advertising is a major bonus
- Excellent client-facing and internal communication skills
- Able to perform under pressure and deliver results in a demanding and fast-paced environment that requires fresh thinking and innovation
- Tech-savvy and comfortable in a field that combines elements of multiple disciplines (technology, account management, marketing, etc.)
Experis è una compagnia eticamente responsabile. Il servizio è gratuito. I candidati ambosessi (L.903/77 - D.Lgs. n.198/2006) sono invitati a leggere l'informativa Privacy su www.experis.it Aut. Min. Prot. N. 1116 - SG - del 26/11/04.
Codice annuncio: NT000EF6EA