Luogo di lavoro:Roma
Nome filiale:F&A - EXPERIS ROMA
Numero di candidati ricercati:1
Our client is an aspirational premium lifestyle with global reach.
We are looking for a General Manager for an unique and memorable leading brand in design acessories.The Company is innovative and ambitious and they are seeking an experienced, self-motivated individual to join their Operations team as the General Manager/Product Manager for their Italian office.
This is a Senior Management position whose primary focus will be to create new Italian products, facilitate quality control and drive continuing improvements across our product line. This position will also manage and develop products, which includes responsibilities related to driving the profitability of sales, carefully managing operations and ensuring that they are working with the best suppliers on the best contracts to drive financial and operational efficiency. The candidate will ensure all the human resources operation (developing HR strategies, planning, organizing, and controlling the activities and actions of the HR department).
The position will be supported by 20 direct reports, therefore experience developing and encouraging a management team is mandatory. It is important that the candidate will assist with developing a more structured and efficient workflow within their own office, while collaborating with many different departments and offices, as part of a larger organization.
We are looking for an experienced, driven candidate who is able to manage a diverse team, while also keeping track of multiple operational initiatives. It is important that this candidate is highly-organized with a keen eye for detail and cognizance for appropriate timelines. The opportunity to be called-upon for informed decision-making is always there, and the right candidate will take advantage of that.
Experience in the Retail, Franchising and Fashion field is necessary and Project Management skills are especially beneficial to the success of this position.
Knowledge of administrative tasks and/or Italian Business Administration will be considered a plus.
- Development of new partnership worldwide, recognizing opportunities and being aware of status of relationships
- Coordinate with other Business branches worldwidwe to maintain product development
- Management and communication of material to various departments within company with ability to follow-up if more tasks need completion
- Collaborate with Operations Managers, Data Analysts, Sales and Marketing to efficiently project sales and inventory within the WW markets
- Manage quality control on products, organization and maintenance of feedback from Clients
- Encourage and develop the growth of direct reports through weekly and monthly communication, as well as, annual reviews
- Maintain constant awareness of the industry and/or competitors to retain competitive edge
- Create emergency procedures and investigate improvement of insurance/compliance policies.
SKILLS and REQUIREMENTS:
- Bachelor's Degree
- Previous experience in retail, fashion accessories, corporate gifts
- Almost 5 years of experience in Management position in Italy or Abroad, overseeing a team of 5 or more employees
- Expert knowledge of Microsoft and Google Suites
- Fluency in Italian and English is mandatory. Additional Languages (French, Spanish, German) is a preferred requirement.
- Flexibility to travel internationally.
Experis è una compagnia eticamente responsabile. Il servizio è gratuito. I candidati ambosessi (L.903/77 - D.Lgs. n.198/2006) sono invitati a leggere l'informativa Privacy su www.experis.it Aut. Min. Prot. N. 1116 - SG - del 26/11/04.
Codice annuncio: NT00133DD2