Luogo di lavoro:Sesto San Giovanni
Nome filiale:IT & DIGITAL - EXPERIS MI
Numero di candidati ricercati:1
Settore: IT&PROJECT SOLUTION
Azienda: Italian Multinational FMCG company
We are looking for Davide Campari S.p.A. a
Global IT AM Specialist Finance TREASURY
Location: Sesto San Giovanni (MI)
The role is part a key member of the Global IT Applications Maintenance Team, and reports to the Global Applications Maintenance Manager Finance
Key Activities & Responsibilities
1) Baseline and corrective maintenance:
- Plans, in collaboration with Finance Manager, the baseline activities, evaluating the effort required to provide the baseline services on Accounting & Treasury applications currently in use and identifying the related costs (budgets and forecasts).
- Supplies services, ensuring the ordinary running of Finance applications currently in use, in accordance with the service model approved at the end of the application development phase, monitoring the correct operation of the applications in use and verifying that the batch processing is carried out within the expected time-frame and with a positive result.
- Performs the activities necessary to correct any detected malfunctions (incident management), from the identification of the activities necessary for the resolution to their execution, performing/coordinating tests on the modified functionalities and requesting formal acceptance of the conformity of the results by the business functions involved, in order to release to production.
2) Change Request Management:
- Plans, in collaboration with the Finance Manager, the change request maintenance activities according to the requests and priorities of the business functions Finance, taking into account budget availability and capacity availability.
- Performs the change request maintenance activities, managing the technical and functional analysis of the requests, implementing the activities agreed with the business, verifying that the new realized components work properly and releasing the application into operation, closing the action.
- Updates technical and user documentation involved and supports the business function in performing the final tests, identifying any application controls that have been impacted by the required incremental maintenance.
3) Project Implementation:
Supports the Finance Manager in managing projects with low organizational complexity (e.g. system upgrade, existing template roll-out ), ensuring design, realization, test, training and go live-post go live.
Experience & Education
'' Minimum 5 years of proven IT SAP Business Analyst experience in the Accounting and Treasury areas, preferably within consumer goods industries.
'' Experienced in working on challenging projects and track record of delivering excellent results to deadlines.
'' Must be familiar with cross cultural issues and able to work in an international context (has been exposed to global SAP roll-outs, implementations or upgrades)
'' University Degree, Business Administration/Economics preferred
'' SAP Treasury and Risk Management, SAP Cash and Liquidity Management, SAP In-House Cash, Bank Communication Management (BCM), Bank Account Management (BAM)
'' Experience in S4/HANA, Simple Finance is a plus
'' Deep knowledge of integration flows with other SAP Modules is a plus.
'' Deep knowledge of business processes in B2C industry (FMCG preferred)
'' Fluency in English is a must, knowledge of Spanish or another language (German, Russian, Portuguese) is a plus
'' Strong analytical skills
'' Internal customer and results orientation ability to drive support by priorities understanding business needs and impact of solutions.
'' Team working and relationship management in international context
'' Pragmatic, hands on approach, problem solver
'' Excellent interpersonal and communication skills
'' Availability to travel internationally: the role is required to travel approximately 20 of its time
Experis è una compagnia eticamente responsabile. Il servizio è gratuito. I candidati ambosessi (L.903/77 - D.Lgs. n.198/2006) sono invitati a leggere l'informativa Privacy su www.experis.it Aut. Min. Prot. N. 1116 - SG - del 26/11/04.
Codice annuncio: NT0003CE7A