Luogo di lavoro:Città Metropolitana di Milano
Nome filiale:F&A - EXPERIS MILANO
Numero di candidati ricercati:1
In this role, you will play a critical role in managing the Operations human capital. You will manage sensitive employee cases and work with labor relations stakeholders. As an integral part of the HR team, you will execute business strategies focused on talent management, organizational effectiveness and employee engagement, partnering with internal stakeholders to integrate company's peculiar culture into the employee experience.
The person in this role must be able to work independently, take a hands-on approach, and interface effectively with professionals at all levels. Yoùll need excellent communication, professional interpersonal skills, and the ability to function in an innovative environment. Yoùll need strong customer orientation and the ability to translate your clients' business plans and goals into the human resource capabilities needed to achieve outstanding results.
The mission of this position is:
- Be there to support the business
- Act as the primary point of contact and HR advisor to leaders and employees on general human resources topics including: employee relations, disciplinary issues, performance management, policy interpretation, compensation and benefits.
- Implement, manage and apply HR programs within the plant in coherence with Group policies and Plant Strategies, like performance management, compensation review and talent review.
- Assure that labor laws and CCNL are properly implemented and followed.
- Manage relationship with labor relations stakeholders.
- Manage litigation and disciplinary situations, assisting the Company functions HR Director in the management of individual cases of a judicial and extrajudicial nature.
- Collaborate with management to plan recruitment, on boarding and internal mobility.
- Analyze data, trends and metrics and provide recommendations for corrective action and process continuous improvement.
- Drive the hiring process, coordinate the set up of employment contracts and other documents related to the Personnel and supervise the headcount planning.
- Actively interact with all HR functions to reach the desired goals.
- A Bachelor's degree in Humanistic Disciplines or related field, with a minimum of 7 years' experience as an HR Generalist in a fast-paced and hands-on manufacturing environment.
- Knowledge of labour laws affecting employment and local legal limitations.
- Experience in working with works council/Trade Union.
- Problem solving attitude, judgment and team working, with a strong drive to create a positive work environment.
- A solid track record working within HR, proving being capable of managing both strategic and operational HR matters to support the business needs.
- A true hands-on approach as well as the ability to successfully monitor the ''pulse'' of the employee to ensure a high level of employee engagement.
- High integrity, builds and sustains trust.
- Comfortable working with all functions within HR at local and group level.
- Impact, conciliation, influencing and negotiation skills able to listen to and persuade others based on sound logic skills.
- Proven ability to prioritise, meet deadlines, make best use of limited resources.
- Strong desire to help others and intellectual curiosity brings insights to the team/business.
- Working knowledge of multiple human resource disciplines, including compensation practices, employee relations, performance management.
- Comfortable with rapid and complex changing environment.
- Strong internal and external customer centric mindset.
- Computer proficiency with MS Office tools, SAP and other HR Information Systems.
Experis è una compagnia eticamente responsabile. Il servizio è gratuito. I candidati ambosessi (L.903/77 - D.Lgs. n.198/2006) sono invitati a leggere l'informativa Privacy su www.experis.it Aut. Min. Prot. N. 1116 - SG - del 26/11/04.
Il titolare della registrazione e/o candidatura dichiara di essere a conoscenza delle sanzioni penali previste in caso di dichiarazioni mendaci o contenenti dati non più rispondenti a verità come previsto dal D.P.R. nº445 del 28.12.2000
Codice annuncio: NT001A2A0A