* Salary: Competitive
* Location: Zug, Switzerland
* Job Type: Permanent, Full time
* Company: Swisslinx
HR Generalist, Zug
On behalf of our client Swisslinx is looking for an HR Generalist to join their team in Zug.
This is an ideal role for an HR Generalist looking for a fast paced environment.
- Provide administrative support to HR team,
- Participate in recruitment processes by liaising with candidates and recruitment partners,
- Update and maintain employee records with relevant information related to employment contracts, work certificates and permits,
- Coordinate with new-starters with regards to relocation assistance,
- Coordinate training programmes,
- Continuously aim to improve and contribute to ad hoc projects related to HR processes and procedures.
- University Degree in a relevant field, HR certification is desirable,
- 3-5 years' experience in HR, gained within a trading firm or bank, gained in Switzerland,
- Excellent knowledge of the Swiss Labour laws,
- MS Office proficiency,
- Fluency in German and English,
- Ability to evolve within a fast-paced changing environment.
To be considered for this role, applicants must be either Swiss citizens, EU-nationals or have the legal right to live and work in Switzerland.
* Recruiter ref: 8504
Codice annuncio: NT000C7FE2