Luogo di lavoro:Provincia di Modena
Nome filiale:Engineering - Experis Bol
Numero di candidati ricercati:1
Azienda: Azienda leader nel campo dell'Automotive
We are looking for an ICT Head Of Architects within the Architectures & technology department of the ICT.
The position is a 4th level management and will report directly to ICT Chief Technology Officer.
ICT Architecture Team Leader s main duties are:
- design IT architecture, in order to insure appropriate availability and performance levels are reached, and following up-to-date best practices
- define guidelines for application architecture and application development
- deploy and manage monitoring tools, in order to monitor applications and systems availability and performance, and define and publish KPIs
- manage support services (currently consisting of infrastructure support, Database Administration, ERP system support, Enterprise Application Integration support) ad work in close collaboration with the Business Intelligence and reporting support team coordinate suppliers and local teams, and provide crisis and escalation management
- identify the technological evolutions by continuously scouting the marketplace
- develop Budget needs in accordance with company and with the CTO guide lines
- manage projects and the dedicated ICT resources in general, assuring the integration between the central and local systems (Subs and RO)
- use the assigned ICT budget, to implement the ICT global standards (Hardware, Security, etc.)
maximize the use of the ICT resources, both for:
- Consultants (structural service / AMS)
- Technical specification definition and RFI, RFQ and Bid process execution
- Local and Central Management and Maintenance (hardware and software resources ad well as services)
- Customer requirements analysis and proactive formalization of the technical solutions needed
- Coordination of suppliers and central support teams crisis and escalation management
- ICT Economics definition and control (Capex / Opex)
The ideal candidate should have at least 10 years of experience in designing, delivering and managing complex IT architectures in an international environment.
Ideally, the candidate should have experience as both a customer and a provider of ICT solutions (that is, should have been employed by ICT vendors as well as customer , non-ICT companies).
Experience in the design and management of infrastructures supporting ERP, MES, CAD, CAE and PLM architectures a plus.
- Complex Unix/Linux-based as well as Microsoft-based architectures
- Database management, monitoring, tuning (Oracle and MS SQL mainly)
- Multi-layered application architectures
- Complex Local, Wide and Storage Area Network architectures
- Virtualization, including storage and virtual environment management tools
- LDAP and Identity Management
- Business Continuity tools and architectures
- Legacy hardware and software (AS400)
- ICT best practices, methods and standards (ITIL certification a plus)
- ICT experience and knowledge:
- ERPs experience on SAP, Microsoft AIX and / or INFOR LN solution
- Reporting (Oracle HFM/EPM),
- Treasury (FIS-SUNGARD)
- Business intelligence (SAP)
- Service Bus (Webmethods)
Excellent Italian and English.
- Bachelor s degree in Computer Science or related subjects.
Experis è una compagnia eticamente responsabile. Il servizio è gratuito. I candidati ambosessi (L.903/77 - D.Lgs. n.198/2006) sono invitati a leggere l'informativa Privacy su www.experis.it Aut. Min. Prot. N. 1116 - SG - del 26/11/04.
Codice annuncio: NT000AFD72