* Salary: Not Specified
* Location: Zurich, Switzerland
* Job Type: Permanent, Full time
* Company: Cognizant Switzerland
Support Analyst (Level 1) with SQL and Unix background Location: Zürich, Switzerland We are looking for a Support Analyst for the Level 1 IT Application support for business users and IT Application Level 2 support Team. This applies across various lines of business
Support Analyst (Level 1) with SQL and Unix background
Location: Zürich, Switzerland
We are looking for a Support Analyst for the Level 1 IT Application support for business users and IT Application Level 2 support Team. This applies across various lines of business supporting one of our major clients in the Banking and Financial industry.
You would be joining an team of international young professionals, who are supportive and are eager to learn from each other. We will help you to achieve your goals by continuous professional development and regular career progression sessions.
Your responsibilities as a Support Analyst would be:
* Provide Level 1 application support services like Access provisioning, Data extraction; Data feed management, Application Health Check, Application monitoring, release support, etc.
* Receive, capture, prioritize and resolve User Support Request and Incidents from various channels like chat, email, phone, web tickets and provide resolution to known issues based on documented Knowledge Articles and Business/Application Knowledge.
* Coordinate with Level 2 application support team for escalations and resolutions
* Identify opportunities for Automation of manual and/or repetitive tasks and develop automation scripts as required
* Drive continuous improvement in operations through knowledge management, automation and problem management
These are the skills and the professional experience you are required to have to apply for this job:
Must have skills and experience you need to have:
* 2-4 years of IT experience with Level 1 (or Level 2) production support
* Basic Unix and Database (Oracle Or Sybase) technical skills
* Technical - Unix, SQL Skills and/or Oracle Skills
* Excellent Communication skills - verbal and written in English language
* Flexible & willingness to work in 24/5.5 shift based work: Shifts change every second week: there are early morning shifts, normal day shifts and night shift as well
These skills and experience would be an advantage for you:
* Experience in Banking and Financial services industry
* Experience in ITIL processes
* German is an advantage
We compensate the shift work financially and as a benefits we also pay for the health insurance for you and your family as well.
Please visit our career site to find out more about our colleagues, benefits at Cognizant Switzerland: http://cognizantcareers.eu/ch_en
If you have specific questions before you would apply please reach out to: firstname.lastname@example.org and lets connect on social media: https://about.me/nfenyvesi
Don't delay with applying on our career site, we are hiring as soon as possible! :)
Please note that we only accept job applications from EU or Swiss nationals, who are eligible to work in Switzerland. We do consider job applicationts from outside of Switzerland as well. We do not accept CVs from recruitment agencies for this open job.
Cognizant (NASDAQ: CTSH) is a leading provider of information technology, consulting, and business process services, dedicated to helping the world's leading companies build stronger businesses. Headquartered in Teaneck, New Jersey (U.S.), Cognizant combines a passion for client satisfaction, technology innovation, deep industry and business process expertise, and a global, collaborative workforce that embodies the future of work. With over 100 development and delivery centers worldwide and approximately 255,800 employees as of September 30, 2016, Cognizant is a member of the NASDAQ-100, the S&P 500, the Forbes Global 2000, and the Fortune 500 and is ranked among the top performing and fastest growing companies in the world. Visit us online at www.cognizant.com or follow us on Twitter: Cognizant.
* Recruiter ref: 00020189761
Codice annuncio: NT00087896