Luogo di lavoro:Milano
Nome filiale:F&A - EXPERIS MILANO
Numero di candidati ricercati:1
Importante realtà di consulenza organizzativa
The Business: Human capital and benefits:
-High-performing institutions cultivate and grow talent, carefully balancing costs and rewards. From employee benefits to executive compensation, we take a rounded perspective, based on leading-edge thinking, data, analytics and software, unearthing new ways to motivate people, foster wellbeing and implement solutions that work.
- The Segment Talent&Rewards comprises practices in executive compensation, rewards and performance management, communication, talent management, sales force effectiveness and rewards, change management, organizational effectiveness and HR function strategy and service delivery.
- Specifically within the Employee Insights Practice, we design and administer employee surveys, and apply benchmark data and advanced analytics, to develop practical insights about improving employee engagement, shaping a high-performance culture and achieving optimal return on talent investments.
- As a Consultant you will be responsible for managing all aspects of delivering employee survey projects and related research from inception to project completion, ensuring the delivery on time, within budget and up to quality standards and agreed specifications.
Your main responsibilities will be as follows:
- Use project management methodology to determine and agree the scope of the project in terms of timelines, deliverables, budget, quality, technical requirements and resources with the Client Project Manager, the internal project team and Project Director, and ensure that the project is managed effectively according to the high quality standards and company strategies. Show awareness and manage risks and opportunities, identify priorities and provide relevant information, updates and reports on project status at agreed milestones both to the client and internally
- Work closely with the Client and the internal Project Director in defining the strategy of implementation, designing and delivering Client presentations, focus groups and workshops
- Create and manage work packages for specialist teams, and liaise with a variety of internal functional teams
- Create and manage project plans for more than one major project at a time, constantly monitor progress re-scoping and defining deliverables to optimize resource usage, timely delivery and quality while ensuring that the company s strategic objectives are met
- Build an effective relationship with the Client Project Manager, delivering exceptional client customer service, managing the client s expectations and ensuring any scope changes are clearly defined, agreed and communicated
- Lead or be an integral part of a project team through regular communication, sharing of best practice, and monitoring of individual performance
- Provide coaching and training, personal and professional development opportunities for junior members of the project team and effectively manage the in-house specialist technical teams as well as the external suppliers throughout the global organization adjusting own workload as circumstances change to ensure delivery to expectations
- Involvement in sales activities
The Requirements :
- Solid experience in Employee Research (Employee Engagements Surveys) and project management roles
Experience with statistics skills
- Good understanding and practical knowledge of project management
- Excellent interpersonal and communication skills
- Excellent organizational and time management skills with the ability to prioritize and work to agreed timescales
- Good team skills and experience of leading and managing a team
- A good understanding and experience of project financial management
- Experience in coaching and developing others
- Understanding and practical knowledge of statistical and quantitative research techniques and interpretation would be advantageous but not essential
- Willingness to travel
- Intermediate to advanced standard of Microsoft Office: Outlook, Word, Excel and PowerPoint
- Ability to quickly learn to use internal software and technical processes
- Fluent in English both written and spoken
- Excellent Microsoft Office skills, particularly in Access and Excel
Experis è una compagnia eticamente responsabile. Il servizio è gratuito. I candidati ambosessi (L.903/77 - D.Lgs. n.198/2006) sono invitati a leggere l'informativa Privacy su www.experis.it Aut. Min. Prot. N. 1116 - SG - del 26/11/04.
Codice annuncio: NT0009D15A