Luogo di lavoro:Città Metropolitana di Bologna
Nome filiale:RPO MGS - Delivery Core
Numero di candidati ricercati:1
Leading international Company
We are looking for a Pricing Operations Specialist.
The Pricing Operations Specialist overseas all the infrastructural aspects of the pricing model and will be responsible for daily maintenance and implementation of changes and price decisions in a variety of different systems.
Besides building product pricing structures, he/she supports the pricing team in evaluating, planning and implementing system improvement and optimizations.
- Supports sales in managing and updating Customer Contract Prices (net prices, discounts, price lists)
- It overseas the Credit Notes issuance when required
- She/he prepares and shares with the branches and distributors the list of price lists variations monthly
- She/he supports HQ direct distributors in matters related to pricing - She/he optimizes the governance of Special Product prices by keeping an updated database of codes, customers and conditions involved
- Elaborates principles, rules and dependences allowing the governance of configurable products prices in case of new products, new sizes, product range extensions, revision of products ranges
- Optimizes principles, rules and dependencies allowing the governance of existing configurable products prices
- Puts in places actions and strategies to ensures prices, discounts, material pricing groups in the product master data are always current and available, both in the HQ and in the branches
- When missing, he/she operates to solve the problem in the shortest period possible
- Prepares the data and files required by the branches to massively upload price lists, product pricing variant and/or other pricing conditions and ensures they properly carry out the activity
- When organizational changes arise he/she ensures the pricing infrastructure and model is consistent with the business goals, proposes the best solution to attain the objective and then drives the design, implementation and test of the pricing solution as part of the project team
- Identifies Optimization Opportunities for Recurrent Tasks, Workflows and Processes
- Manages and organizes the elaboration of department's Processes, Procedures, Work Instructions, Job Descriptions and Global Team Map. Ensures they are current and of high quality
- Responsible for organizing and keeping updated the Business Intelligence Repository (i.e. competitors price lists etc.).
- Problem Solving
- Communication skills
- Professional English
- Analytical thinking
- Tech savvy
- Interpersonal effectiveness
- Ability to prioritize and work with parallel tasks in fast changing environment
- Programming experience is a plus
MS Office (Professional Excel, Power Point knowledge)
- SAP, Access/SQL, R
- Tableau is a nice to have
- Scientific Degree is preferred
- 1 or 2 years of enterprise working experience.
Experis è una compagnia eticamente responsabile. Il servizio è gratuito. I candidati ambosessi (L.903/77 - D.Lgs. n.198/2006) sono invitati a leggere l'informativa Privacy su www.experis.it Aut. Min. Prot. N. 1116 - SG - del 26/11/04.
Il titolare della registrazione e/o candidatura dichiara di essere a conoscenza delle sanzioni penali previste in caso di dichiarazioni mendaci o contenenti dati non più rispondenti a verità come previsto dal D.P.R. nº445 del 28.12.2000
Codice annuncio: NT00169D6E