Luogo di lavoro:Città Metropolitana di Bologna
Nome filiale:S&M - EXPERIS BOLOGNA
Numero di candidati ricercati:1
Azienda: Realtà leader nel proprio settore di riferimento
For International leading Coorporation we are looking for a Shift Leader. The Candidate will lead production activities and processes within the shift and the assigned team, inside the Value Stream in a consistent, streamlined and strategically aligned way, so that planned volumes are produced according to budgets and are totally compliant with safety and quality requirements. Acting as a role model on the shopfloor, he will sustain all the processes, supporting the BU organization in order to deliver all expected results and objective, with the purpose to foster company business success. He will assure on the shopfloor the needed supervision to respect Safety and Quality standards are continuously applied.
- Ensure the delivery of shift's forecasted volumes on safety, quality and costs
- Ensure the respect of safety, quality, process and housekeeping standards and best practices, through direct supervision and periodicaly auditing according to the Audit plans.
- Identify, share and implement best practices amongst all shifts and areas.
- Ensure that the planned & needed maintenances are done in due time and with the adequate level of quality, strive for their improvement and for asset availability increase as per Maintenance KPIs goals.
- Assure that people under his/her resposibility have the capability, knowledge and skills to execute manufacturing and logistic operations on safety, quality, and time through effective development plan and experiences.
- Strive for People Development through effective and continuous communication and Team Building.
- Ensure the respect of quality standards
- Actively sustain the TPM program implementation, exploiting all the possibility for improvemnt and working system discipline. Proactively act to sustain the execution and continuation of improvement projects.
- Cohoperate with entire Manufacturing organization or with other department teams in order to facilitate the introduction of new initiatives, projects and products in accordance with project plan, budgets and requirements, within his/her team/area.
- Assure that his/her Team is adequately trained and aknowledged about programs or innovations introduced in his/her team.
- Cohoperate with collegues in order to support Production Planning Departments and all Schedulers by providing input on production/maintenance scheduling in order to minimize adverse impact of brand changes, tests and trials, etc. towards improving resources utilisation and productivity.
-Supporting Mng to formulate Operations Assumptions and input to Budget in an accurate and timely manner in order to ensure that correct and reliable information is submitted to interested parties.
- Ensure efficient relations through all levels of factory by developing effective working relationships with all employee groups, aiming to create positive attitude towards changes and challenges.
- Ensure full compliance with State legislation and company policies and procedures.
The ideal candidate has a University degree in technical disciplines or a College graduation and has 1 - 3 years experience in operations areas
It will be evaluated positively the following Functional skills:
- Good knowledge of manufacturing processes.
- Very Good level of Problem Solving.
- Good knowledge of Quality System, Methods, Technique & Procedures.
- Good knowledge of product & materials characteristics Basic knowledge of Project Management.
- Good Knowledge of office automation tools Good knowledge of Statistics and SPCs
- Good knowledge of continuous improvement methodologies & systems, lean principles, methodologies and tools
- Good knowledge of cigarette filter production methods, materials and machinery
- Basic knowledge of ergonomy and time methods measurements
- Basic knowledge of methods for the optimisation of manufacturing flow and processes
- Good knowledge of manufacturing informative systems
Experis è una compagnia eticamente responsabile. Il servizio è gratuito. I candidati ambosessi (L.903/77 - D.Lgs. n.198/2006) sono invitati a leggere l'informativa Privacy su www.experis.it Aut. Min. Prot. N. 1116 - SG - del 26/11/04.
Codice annuncio: NT00087302