Luogo di lavoro:Provincia di Piacenza
Nome filiale:Engineering - Experis Bol
Numero di candidati ricercati:1
Azienda: Azienda leader nel proprio settore di riferimento.
For Leading Oil&Gas Company we are looking for a Sourcing Project Leader for Machining
The position encompasses sourcing activities for a Category of strategic purchases for a site or a group of sites. The strategic Categories can be Castings and Forgings, Machining, Metals and Plastics, Purchase Finished Goods, Indirect Materials e Services and Logistics.
The incumbent will report to a Regional Category manager.
- Site Supply Chain Managers
- Sales - Engineering
Responsibilities and deliverables include
- Execute category strategies to deploy the strategic plans to achieve annual net savings, build a funnel of projects worth savings and support contribution from VA/VE
- Run sourcing processes by negotiating commercial terms and conditions with suppliers within the delegation of authority DOA and decision making authority at Principal
- Initiate and follow up Supplier Lean Development (SLD) activities with key suppliers to support suppliers to drive improvements
- Provide inputs into and promote the Categories strategies, its Levers and its Methods
- Ensure reliability of supply. Track commercial compliance and address when necessary. Leverage supplier performance metrics for actions like resourcing and exiting underperforming suppliers
- Follow the guidance and use the templates from the supplier development framework to set expectations and conduct regular business reviews with key suppliers.
- Be point of escalation for the Tactical purchasing team and Operations for recurring and escalated supplier performance issues like Deliveries and Quality, supporting local needs as local liaison between Principal and site(s).
- Support the Supply site(s) scorecard process for on time delivery, working capital e quality improvement
- Supports New Product Development (NPD), Introduction (NPI) and Customer projects
- Provides input to the Category Managers for the development and execution of respective Category strategies
- Ensures financial analysis and to accurate reporting of value.
3. Accountability and Metrics:
- Category cost reduction, Inflation mitigation and Working capital improvement
- Supplier performance improvement, including but not limited to quality, lead-times and on-time delivery from vendors
- Savings Funnel as of Spend
- Inputs to AOP and Budget
- Supply Base rationalization
- Data and reporting accuracy on time within financial deadlines
- Develop and execute Sourcing plans for Engineering to Order, Repetitive business, After Market/MRO, New Product Development & Introduction and customer projects.
The role is based in Piacenza area.
The Candidate Profile
1. Education and experience:
- Bachelor's degree or equivalent in Engineering, Finance, Operations, Technical or Business
- Minimum 3 years functional experience in one or more of the following areas: Supply, Engineering, or Operations. Work experience in a manufacturing environment preferred
- Extensive project and change management experience supported by a methodology
- Good experience in spend analytics methodologies & best practice implementation
- Experience in implementing supplier improvement programs
- Excellent negotiation skills and contract management
- Professional understanding of the respective category market and key cost drivers
- Good project management experience within multi-disciplinary teams
- Experience in e-Sourcing (eg: ARIBA) preferred.
2. Personality traits and practical experience
- Fluent in English and the local language of the site(s) in scope of responsibility. Additional language advantageous
- Excellent influencing and negotiation skills
- Ability to influence upward, peer-wide, and downward
- Strong managerial courage, assertiveness and ability to work through resistance to change
- Self- driven personality High attention to detail required
- High level of integrity
- Ability to deal with different levels of the organization
Experis è una compagnia eticamente responsabile. Il servizio è gratuito. I candidati ambosessi (L.903/77 - D.Lgs. n.198/2006) sono invitati a leggere l'informativa Privacy su www.experis.it Aut. Min. Prot. N. 1116 - SG - del 26/11/04.
Codice annuncio: NT000920C2