QIBIT, ICT division of Gi Group S.p.A. work agency (Aut. Min. 26/11/04 Prot. n. 1101-SG), is focused on training, job placement and professional development for ICT workers in Italy.
For an international company with a strong leadership in banking and finance area, we are recruiting:
Technical Architect - Voice and Contact Center
Technical Architect in Voice and Contact Centre area will support complex enterprise architectures by developing and implementing detailed design, configuration and engineering strategies/solutions for one or more technologies within assigned technical area of expertise.
Ensures that capability, flexibility, scalability, performance and reliability objectives are met or exceeded for a variety of small to mid-size projects. In collaboration with the team and vendor/contractor resources, ensure viable designs, flawless execution, and seamless transition into the production environment.
The figures will support the Enterprise Digital Trasformation contributing to the definition of the Voice and Contact Centre services roadmap in term of technologies, solutions, features.
- Bachelor's degree in Computer Science, Engineering or related field; or equivalent work experience.
- 5+ years of experience and proven engineering expertise within subject matter domain.
- Strong analytical and customer service abilities required.
- Ability to communicate and articulate technical information across various organizational levels.
- Strong Highly innovative problem solver.
- High reasoning aptitude and ability to quickly understand a complex operating environments.
Knowledge and Practical working experience on innovative technologies/solution in Contact Centre environment:
Digital Channel (chat, video chat, chatbot) products;
Sentiment analysis products;
Predictive analysis products;
Virtual Operator solutions;
Biometric voice authentication and recognition systems;
Integration of Cloud solutions/services in Enterprice Environment.
- Practical working experience in Voice Communications and Contact Center Technologies, specifically Cisco UCM, UCCE & CVP
- Domains: Unified Communications Manager, Unified Contact Center Enterprise, Unity Connection, Emergency Responder, Cisco IOS Voice Gateways, SIP, UCS B and C Series, WFM, IVR, Marathon call recording, eGain suite.
- Ability to take a ‘from first principles' approach with less familiar technologies, quickly acquiring knowledge and gaining subject matter expertise.
- Effective communication skills (written and verbal) to effectively interact with all levels of technology and business partners.
- Very good English language skills, French would be a plus.
Status: permanent contract
Please send your resume ( Ref. TAV_BP_RM) at (indirizzo email o link visibile seguendo le istruzioni sotto riportate)
Le offerte si intendono rivolte a persone dell'uno e dell'altro sesso (D.lgs. n. 198/2006). Si pregano gli interessati - prima di inviare le candidature - di consultare l'informativa sulla privacy (artt. 13 e 7 D.lgs 196/2003) presente sul sito www.qibit.it
Codice annuncio: NT000D8B06