Luogo di lavoro:Roma
Nome filiale:IT & DIGITAL - EXPERIS RO
Numero di candidati ricercati:1
Settore: ICT & Telco
Azienda: Experis is searching for a client company that provides end-to-end services for IoT Business Transformation to Energy & Utility, Telco and Smart City markets.
The company is working on the most challenging and innovative projects and it have built an informal, pleasant and highly professional environment where your breakthrough technical career will become reality.
What we are looking for:
We are looking for solid Technical Team Leader, with a strong experience, who will be leading entire and/significant parts of projects/services, being responsible for the expected results and managing the entire cycle of SW Development both in Waterfall and Agile methodologies
The successful candidate will be able to design and build enterprise level applications in compliance with coding standards and technical design.
What you will do:
- Working in a dynamic, agile, team environment leading the development of new cloud-based applications for end-to-end IoT solutions delivered to our customers
- Collaborating closely with the customers and with Sense Reply analysts, developers, front-end designers, senior solutions architects, internal stakeholders and customers
- Promoting great software design and quality
- Innovating new ideas to evolve our applications, offering and internal processes.
- Reengineer complex business problems with cutting edge technologies
- Lead full lifecycle software development
- Guide and tutor the development team members
- Ensure well designed, testable code
- Collaborate with end-users to find innovative solutions to problems
- Interact with Sense Reply Manager to prepare and monitor project plans, quality, and customer s expectations
- Present ideas for system improvements
- As a Technical Team Leader, you will be asked to identify requirements by establishing personal rapport with potential and actual clients and with other persons in a position to understand service requirements.
Requirements (must have):
- Development experience
- Professional proficiency in English
- Knowledge of M2M applications and support platforms (Java, C)
- Experience in leading technical teams through Agile and Waterfall Methodologies
- Experience in Project Management
- Experience with Node.js, Python
- Experience with SAAS, PAAS, and IAAS solutions, plus cloud platforms such as Azure, AWS, and Google
- Experience with large-scale enterprise solutions, such BI, business analytics, big data, BPM, ESB MDM, and CEP
- Experience testing and debugging
- An understanding of code versioning tools
- A sound understanding of fundamental design principles
- Excellent communication, organization and interpersonal skills
- Excellent problem-solving skills with extreme attention to detail.
Nice to have:
- Experience building platforms that support multiple clients.
Tipologia contrattuale: Contratto a tempo indeterminato
Sede di lavoro: Roma - Lazio
RAL: 40.000 Euro - 60.000 Euro
Il servizio è gratuito. I candidati, ambosessi (L 903/77), sono invitati a leggere l'Informativa Privacy su www.experis.it Aut. Min. Prot. N. 1119 - SG - del 26/11/04. www.experis.it.
Experis è una compagnia eticamente responsabile. Il servizio è gratuito. I candidati ambosessi (L.903/77 - D.Lgs. n.198/2006) sono invitati a leggere l'informativa Privacy su www.experis.it Aut. Min. Prot. N. 1116 - SG - del 26/11/04.
Il titolare della registrazione e/o candidatura dichiara di essere a conoscenza delle sanzioni penali previste in caso di dichiarazioni mendaci o contenenti dati non più rispondenti a verità come previsto dal D.P.R. nº445 del 28.12.2000
Codice annuncio: NT0019E90A