Luogo di lavoro:Rozzano
Nome filiale:CORSICO Liberazione
Numero di candidati ricercati:1
Azienda: Azienda operante nel settore Elettrico - Elettronico ricerca
Provide a full-scale parts and service operation for all B&K VTS products to our customers. Be responsible for the pre-delivery planning, installation, repair, and maintenance of all B&K VTS equipment, as well as knowledge of other manufacturers equipment, within the assigned region.
Summary of essential job functions
1. Respond quickly and efficiently to calls for emergency repair.
2. Provide post-sales service to customers, resolving problems arising due to unfamiliarity with equipment and systems.
3. Carry out installation, commissioning and repair of customer and company equipment in accordance with company procedures.
4. Exercise judgment in provision of service, clearly differentiating between warranted and billable work.
5. Comprehend and maintain technical QC Procedures used to install and service customer equipment.
6. Obtain unconditional customer acceptance and approval of installed equipment by verifying equipment is operating within specified performance parameters.
7. Give all information in order to sell maintenance contracts to all existing and new customers.
8. Provide training on LDS equipment to new and existing Field Service Engineers.
9. Ensure that adequate spare parts, tools, technical documentation and test equipment are carried to ensure job completion.
10. Document all time, expense, and materials spent at each customer. Maintain accurate records, and submit to the VTS Field Service Manager on a weekly basis.
11. Accurately track all work hours, including travel, and submit to Service Manager on a weekly basis.
12. Adhere to Health & Safety policies at all times.
13. Perform Calibrations incl. creating the according Certificates
1. Apprenticeship in mechanical engineering, electronics or electrical engineering or equivalent work experience, ONC
2. Requires significant on-the-job experience in instrument repair.
3. Strong mechanical aptitude and understanding of electronic and mechanical terminology.
4. PC-knowledge on MS-Windows OS incl. common Software Installation procedures, Driver installations and MS-Office basic knowledge.
5. Analytical thinker, strong trouble-shooting skills.
6. Excellent time management and organization skills.
7. Proficient with technical test equipment, ability to learn quickly.
8. Ability to follow, and write written procedures in English language
9. Self-motivated, able to work independently, with little or no supervision.
10. Thorough, detailed, and accurate.
11. Take charge attitude, with lots of energy and a clear sense of urgency.
12. Willingness to travel 100 .
13. Clean driving record.
1. Should have 1 or more years of experience working face-to-face with customers.
2. Significant on-the-job experience in instrument repair.
3. Knowledge and experience with shaker/vibration systems and equipment.
1. Critical thinking and problem solving skills
2. Strong written and oral communication skills
3. Customer service skills an asset
6. Stress tolerance
7. Good Italian and English language skills
Manpower è una compagnia eticamente responsabile. Il servizio è gratuito. I candidati ambosessi (L.903/77 - D.Lgs. n.198/2006) sono invitati a leggere l'informativa Privacy su www.manpower.it Aut. Min. Prot. N. 1116 - SG - del 26/11/04.
Codice annuncio: NT00054656