* Salary: Competitive
* Location: Zug, Switzerland
* Job Type: Permanent, Full time
* Company: Swisslinx
Traffic and Sales Administrator, Baar
On behalf of our client, a commodity trading house, Swisslinx is looking for a Traffic and Sales Administrator to join their team in Baar.
Our client offers an excellent opportunity for a self-starting Traffic professional.
- Execute contracts, highlight operational concerns, nominate vessels for clearance, appoint inspectors, check deliveries,
- Coordination of logistics by rail, road and sea,
- Review of all relevant documentation (loading, discharging, inspection, invoices, letters of credit),
- Arrange shipments and warehousing,
- Liaising with various departments and 3rd parties to ensure correct appointment, vessel loading/discharge, transport instructions, storage operations and related documentation are managed in a timely manner,
- Act as a link between the company and banks, inspectors and storage facilities.
- 3+ years of experience in commodity related logistics, ideally within metals/concentrates,
- Experienced cooperating with Asian markets,
- Fluency in English and ideally Chinese, any additional languages advantageous,
- Proficient user of MS Office, knowledge of SAP is an advantage,
- Organized, independent and focused approach to work.
To be considered for this role, applicants must be either Swiss citizens, EU-nationals or have the legal right to live and work in Switzerland.
* Recruiter ref: 8505
Codice annuncio: NT0015F522