|Services Business Development Manager
Our client is a leading multinational company in the automatic data capture and process automation markets. We are looking for the:
Services Business Development Manager
- identify opportunities for business expansion, develop and manage relationships in strategic markets and accounts;
- Successfully identify prospect and target accounts whose needs align with Company value propositions;
- Create effective selling strategies;
- Establish and execute a comprehensive sales plan for each target account;
- Aggressively pursue awareness of competitive activities, positioning and pricing, which includes specific reasons for awards and non-awards;
- Defines a MRD (Market Requirement Documents) for new services, including needed features, business cases and positioning;
- Works with R&D to define new services: functional specifications, link with existing and future products.
- Demonstrates excellent presentation skills.
- Business knowledge and experience with most of these new technologies/services: cloud, device management, preventative maintenance, deep learning, blockchain.
The ideal candidate has a strong background in a Sales role. Work experience in electronics, or high tech or IT or pure service company is a must.
We’d like to meet analytical and structured person with strong communication skills, demonstrated ability to work under pressure and to prioritise work, good planning and coordination skills, able to motivate and encourage colleagues in professional network. Fluent English and availability to travel frequently are strictly requested.
This position will be based in: Bologna area
PLEASE SEND YOUR CV TO: firstname.lastname@example.org
Sede di lavoro: Regione Emilia Romagna - Bologna provincia
Funzione: 6 VENDITE - COMMERCIALE - EXPORT
Rispondere a: email@example.com
Il presente annuncio si rivolge ai candidati di ambo i sessi (L. 903/77).
I candidati potranno inviare la propria risposta rilasciando specifica autorizzazione ai sensi del D. lgs. sulla Privacy (n° 196/03) al trattamento dei dati personali.